Mamas and Coffee® hosts Coffee Chats every Friday in their Facebook group. These LIVES are where individuals can sign up and chat about life. It’s REAL, RAW, and RANDOM. But oh, so fun.
Let’s Introduce Our Coffee Chat Guest
Shauna Hibbitts is a wife and a mother of two adult children. This is her number one job and it never stops even though she’s an empty nester. This is one of the best jobs in the world without a doubt!
She is also a Bi-lingual (Spanish) Early Childhood Specialist of 25 plus years in, and out of the classroom. Over the course of that time, she has joyfully taught and cared for over 10 thousand children. WOW! People call her the child whisper.
What Will You Hear During This Coffee Chat?
- Watch us do some Salsa dancing
- Learn about The Parenting Lounge
- Find out about her Story Time for kids
- Her new ventures – lots of greatness going on. Don’t miss hearing all about it
- and much more
Be sure to take a listen, learn more about her mission, visit her platforms, and subscribe. And oh, give this post a share too. eNannylink is all about empowering the family!
We invite you also to subscribe to our Mamas and Coffee® Youtube Channel to watch our videos.
If you’re interested in being a guest on our Coffee Chats, contact us here!
- The Day I Had My Stroke - September 3, 2021
- Summer Horseback Riding Camps Kids Love Near Fort Belvoir VA - January 30, 2021
- Delicious and Budget-Friendly Dinner Recipes For Your Family - January 4, 2021