Are you shopping this Cyber Monday? There will be a lot of great deals happening across the web, and we all want to ensure we are getting the best deals and saving as much as possible. Now, I won’t lie. When I shop on Cyber Monday, I shop for myself. Nope, not one thing purchased goes as gifts for the kiddos. No worries, they want cash to shop after Christmas sales.
So, let’s talk about the game plan for Cyber Monday savings. Do you have a line up of stores you MUST shop at? So, off you go, typing in the address bar, clicking, shopping, etc. You checkout and feel great about the Cyber Monday sales you got. YES! They are great!
Don’t stop at just the deals on Cyber Monday. How about you ensure you save every penny you can. Have you heard about this site with over 2,500 stores listed for additional savings? YES! Stores such as:
- Macy’s – 10% for Cyber Monday and 6% in store for Cyber Monday
- American Girl
- The Children’s Place
- Best Buy
- Tractor Supply
- Neiman Marcus
- Bevel – My husband loves their shave subscription
Head on over, sign up for FREE and begin saving in addition to the Cyber Monday savings. I love receiving my BIG FAT CHECK
Latest posts by MomJonz (see all)
- Save On Your Family’s Summer Outings - June 5, 2019
- Words Of Wisdom For High School Graduates From The #MaCs - May 26, 2019
- An Annoying Question Asked To Skinny People - May 17, 2019