Are you shopping this Cyber Monday? There will be a lot of great deals happening across the web, and we all want to ensure we are getting the best deals and saving as much as possible. Now, I won’t lie. When I shop on Cyber Monday, I shop for myself. Nope, not one thing purchased goes as gifts for the kiddos. No worries, they want cash to shop after Christmas sales.
So, let’s talk about the game plan for Cyber Monday savings. Do you have a line up of stores you MUST shop at? So, off you go, typing in the address bar, clicking, shopping, etc. You checkout and feel great about the Cyber Monday sales you got. YES! They are great!
Don’t stop at just the deals on Cyber Monday. How about you ensure you save every penny you can. Have you heard about this site with over 2,500 stores listed for additional savings? YES! Stores such as:
- Macy’s – 10% for Cyber Monday and 6% in store for Cyber Monday
- American Girl
- The Children’s Place
- Best Buy
- Tractor Supply
- Neiman Marcus
- Bevel – My husband loves their shave subscription
Head on over, sign up for FREE and begin saving in addition to the Cyber Monday savings. I love receiving my BIG FAT CHECK
- Delicious and Budget-Friendly Dinner Recipes For Your Family - January 4, 2021
- Great Books to Listen to on Audible - December 29, 2020
- Last Minute Christmas Gift Ideas For Your Teen Daughter - December 6, 2020
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.