Mamas and Coffee® hosts Coffee Chats every Friday in their Facebook group. These LIVES are where individuals can sign up and chat about life. It’s REAL, RAW, and RANDOM. But oh, so fun.
Let’s Introduce Our Coffee Chat Guest
Erika Hope Bradley is a military spouse advocate, non-profit leader, freelance writer, and public speaker. Passionate about raising the awareness of the mental health challenges dependents face and removing the stigma.
What Will You Hear During This Coffee Chat?
- How Hope is a Georgia Bulldog fan. Go VOLS! 🙂
- The Importance Of Community in the Military Spouse Space
- PCSing During A Pandemic
- and much more!
You can watch the interview video or take a listen at our podcast – Mamas and Coffee Live.
Be sure to take a listen, learn more about Hope’s mission, visit her platform, Dependa Strong. You can also read a great article she wrote: How Our Military Spouse Community Can Inspire Our Nation During COVID-19
And oh, give this post a share too.
We invite you also to subscribe to our Mamas and Coffee® Youtube Channel to watch our videos.
If you’re interested in being a guest on our Coffee Chats, contact us here!
- Delicious and Budget-Friendly Dinner Recipes For Your Family - January 4, 2021
- Great Books to Listen to on Audible - December 29, 2020
- Last Minute Christmas Gift Ideas For Your Teen Daughter - December 6, 2020
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.