Mamas and Coffee® hosts Coffee Chats every Friday in their Facebook group. These LIVES are where individuals can sign up and chat about life. It’s REAL, RAW, and RANDOM. But oh, so fun.
Let’s Introduce Our Coffee Chat Guest
Marla is the author of My Thoughts Abandoned. She is also a freelance writer, blogger, and speaker. As the founder of The Bautista Project Inc, a non-profit that provides for the homeless community members in Tamp, FL, Marla spends her time feeding, educating, and mentoring people in need.
What Will You Hear During This Coffee Chat?
- The great things The Bautista Project is doing
- Children’s winter mission Belonging Blanket – donate your old military uniforms for a great cause
- How her entire family works for this FABulous cause
- Getting kids ready for school
- and much more!
You can watch the interview video or take a listen at our podcast – Mamas and Coffee Live.
Be sure to take a listen, learn more about Marla’s mission, visit her platforms:
- Summer Horseback Riding Camps Kids Love Near Fort Belvoir VA - January 30, 2021
- Delicious and Budget-Friendly Dinner Recipes For Your Family - January 4, 2021
- Great Books to Listen to on Audible - December 29, 2020