Mamas and CoffeeÂ® hosts Coffee Chats every Friday in their Facebook group. These LIVES are where individuals can sign up and chat about life. Itâ€™s REAL, RAW, and RANDOM. But oh, so fun.
Letâ€™s Introduce Our Coffee Chat Guest
Marla is the author of My Thoughts Abandoned. She is also a freelance writer, blogger, and speaker. As the founder of The Bautista Project Inc, a non-profit that provides for the homeless community members in Tamp, FL, Marla spends her time feeding, educating, and mentoring people in need.
What Will You Hear During This Coffee Chat?
- The great things The Bautista Project is doing
- Children’s winter mission Belonging Blanket – donate your old military uniforms for a great cause
- How her entire family works for this FABulous cause
- Getting kids ready for school
- and much more!
You can watch the interview video or take a listen at our podcast â€“Â Mamas and Coffee Live.
Be sure to take a listen, learn more about Marla’s mission, visit her platforms:
- Breakfast Ideas For Your Teenager To Fuel Their Day - August 16, 2023
- Tips For Moms To Help Their Kindergartner with Homework - August 3, 2023
- 10 Must-Read Books for Moms to Help Their High Schooler Prepare for the Real World - July 25, 2023