Mamas and Coffee® hosts Coffee Chats every Friday in their Facebook group. These are LIVES are where individuals can sign up and chat about life. It’s REAL, RAW, and RANDOM. But oh, so fun.
Let’s Introduce Our Coffee Chat Guest
Annette is the CEO of A Wild Ride Called Life blog and the host of The Truths We Hide Podcast. She’s an army retired combat veteran, mother of a college freshman and high school junior. She’s a military spouse of almost 22 years.
She created both of her platforms due to a turn of events in her life. Events that led to her PTSD, depression, and anxiety. Annette felt it was important to create a safe place to share her story along with others without judgment.
She is a mental health advocate and helps others live with their mental illness instead of suffering from it.
What Will You Hear During This Coffee Chat?
- How she’s handling things during COVID-19 and her mom’s travel
- What the turn in her life was that ignited the fire to create her platforms and share her story
- Her advice for others who may be facing PTSD, depression or anxiety
Be sure to take a listen, learn more about her mission, visit her platforms, and subscribe. And oh, give this post a share too.
We invite you also to subscribe to our Mamas and Coffee® Youtube Channel to watch our videos.
If you’re interested in being a guest on our Coffee Chats, contact us here!
- Delicious and Budget-Friendly Dinner Recipes For Your Family - January 4, 2021
- Great Books to Listen to on Audible - December 29, 2020
- Last Minute Christmas Gift Ideas For Your Teen Daughter - December 6, 2020
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.